Therapeutic Knitting & Conscious Living
Scientific research supports what many knitters already know:
Knitting has the power to heal and transform a person’s life.
For some, it has literally been a life-saver.
Knitting can help to manage stress, reduce symptoms of various mental and physical conditions, and boost overall feelings of well-being.
Click HERE to learn how therapeutic knitting can contribute to holistic wellness.
- 25 Knitting Tips That Will Instantly Make you a Better Knitter
- 12 Dishcloth Knitting Patterns: Beautiful Gifts for You and Your Friends
- Practice Self-Care: Why Nurturing Yourself is a Necessity, Not a Luxury
- 18 Simple, Yet Stunning Garter Stitch Knitting Patterns
- If you could choose to live your life as if it really mattered…would you?
All material provided on this website is provided for informational or educational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your healthcare professional or physician.